Monday, March 3, 2008

Next Up....Turning Three!









This is the cake I made for Jonathan's birthday. The directions said 2 hours to decorate, but it was definately three for me. I got the idea off of a fun website (I'll have to find it and post it later). Jonathan got to have three of his friends over, and then one of Naomi's best friends came over with her brother. We had train cake and plates, train whistles, conductor hats, and kalidescopes. A little organized chaos, but Jonathan still talks about it. Later that day, he got to help me frost his cupcakes to take to Bible study for the kids at group. I'm very glad birthdays only come once a year and that the kids spread their's out well.


1 comment:

Meg Brothers said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!! The cake looks great! I'm sure looking back now (after some much needed time) it was all worth the time and effort to have him love it! I love the tracks too! Good touch. Man you are getting the touch... small business anyone?! I love it. And I love little Omi'Js pig tails. :) Puts a smile on the face for sure. Props to you!