Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hesitation

I am almost hesitant to put up a post, because I am so pleased that the pictures finally got posted. I don't want them to move down on the page.

Quick Update...Naomi started crawling yesterday. She didn't really realize what she'd done. Then she got frustrated that she couldn't do it again. She then wanted to inch around on her head with her feet flat on the floor. Today, she's wanted to learn how to walk all day. What happened to my peaceful little baby?

The garden is in sad shape. I hope that we can revive some of it. Between the snow, cool weather, and hail-ridden thunderstorms, it has endured a lot.

That's about all the news. I need to shove off and take advantage of nap time.

As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength. Psalm 138:3 NLT

2 comments:

Myca said...

Thanks for the update. The kids are adorable (just like you and Nathan). Wishing plenty of nice rain and sunshine for that garden of yours.

Kendra said...

myca- i'd love to visit with you more soon. unfortunately, phone time is a little sparce in my life. you should email me your blog link! i can't wait to hear what excitement is ahead for you. tell andrew hello!