Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Deal of the Day


Okay, so I found this online and can't help but pass it along. These nursing covers are incredible, but they can be costly. So, I found a code that really works to get a cover for free if you pay for the shipping ($8.95). You can't buy the material for that and make it yourself. If you can't use it for yourself, these make great gifts. The website is uddercovers.com (don't blame/ask me...it wasn't my idea for a brand name). At checkout, type in the code "christmas" and it will give you the discount. They are BBB accredited, so it is a legitimate business. If you get one, let me know which pattern you choose or is your favorite.

I love finding deals and love passing them on. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Phil and Amber said...

Thanks for the info! I ended up getting two!