Friday, October 26, 2007

A Prayer Request

Please pray for some dear friends of ours. A couple we know moved away recently to travel with the husband's job. She lost her baby last week (I think she was around 28ish weeks along) due to some severe complications with pre-eclampsia. We almost lost our friend, as well, and her health is still a major concern. We attended the funeral today for their beloved baby. Please pray for them as they go back to a lifestyle very far from home, friends, support, and from parenthood.

2 comments:

Kari said...

I will definitely pray for your friend. I am sure it is horribly difficult right now. I pray that God can use you and Nathan for support and comfort right now.

Johanna said...

Hey Kendra. I'll for sure be praying for your friend. Hope you are doing well.