Thursday, April 5, 2007

Online Loneliness

I was just commenting to my sister yesterday about how sad it made me that no one posted on the blogs we usually read. I am guilty of this myself, being as that, when I sat down to the two minutes I had to myself, I really had nothing to say. It amazes me that reading people's comments on my blog or reading other blogs gives me some form of adult sentence structure and content. All that being said, I suppose the true void that was there was talking with everyone and connecting on how life is going.

So, I will throw in the quick update. Nathan's baseball team is currently ranked 10th in the state for their classification. That is exciting, but it means that all the other teams view them as the team to beat. No more flying under the radar. Jonathan's potty training continues to go well. We are so close to being there, but nap time and nighttime still challenge us. Naomi decided to roll over on Sunday. Now all of her time is spent on her belly trying to figure out how to keep up with her brother. I am doing pretty well. I think that Nathan and I figured out a way to make a couple of changes to the schedule that might preserve my sanity (the jury's out, but so far so good).

Off to tackle the world for another day. I always enjoy hearing from you all. It lifts my heart and makes my day.

P.S. Who would have thought that blue and green food coloring could look EXACTLY like war paint? Leave it to Jonathan. And by the way, no...Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover doesn't take food coloring off. It just goes to show that if it is too quiet in the house, something must be up!


"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy." Philippians 1:3-4

1 comment:

Myca said...

I think we need some pictures of your little warrior. Reading your blog lifts my day and brings a smile to my face. Wish we were closer to spend some time together and chat. Maybe some day. . .